General Roofing Systems Canada provides shingle Installations throughout Canada. Shingle Installations are completed in the following cities; Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Lloydminster, Saskatoon, Regina, Medicine Hat, Lethbridge, Canmore, Banff, Cranbrook, Kelowna, Vancouver, Whistler, Winnipeg, Toronto and points between. British Columbia. Alberta. Saskatchewan. Manitoba. Ontario.
First Annual GRS Shingle Sale – Beat the Cost of Rising Prices with GRS’s Shingle Dutch Auction Sale!
General Roofing Systems Canada (GRS) will be holding its First Annual Shingle Dutch Auction Sale starting November 1, 2011. Save Up to 20%. The sale will not end until all roof replacements are sold out!
Along with the rising prices in our supermarkets and gas pumps, we now can see them in our shingles and roofing materials. 2011 brought a number of price increases from our suppliers and we were shocked to see how drastically they increased.
The staff at GRS decided that it is unfair to our customers to make them pay for new market increases, so we have developed a way to assist our customers who are looking for reasonably priced roof replacements. With doing this it not only benefits the customers, but our roofers as well by keeping them busy during slow periods.
Conditions for the Roof Shingle Dutch Auction Sale:
- Start Date: The First Annual GRS Dutch Auction Shingle Sale will be posted on November 1st, 2011.
- Sale Limitations: this sale will only have 100 shingle roof replacements available
- Shingle Sale Countdown: On November 1, 2011 GRS will post the 100 Shingle Replacements that are available and as the replacement orders are received, the counter showing the amount left will go down until no shingle roof replacements are left. This is sale that you do not want to miss and should plan accordingly. If you wait too long to place your order, you face the possibility of it not being processed due to not having enough time to meet the sale deadline.
- Shingle Sale Discounts: the “Dutch Auction” Sale Component. Starting November 1, 2011 the shingle roof replacement discount will begin at 1%, as the days go by, the discount will increase. So by November 19th, you would receive a 19% discount. This sale will continue from the 1st to the 20th or until the shingles are all sold. Which ever event occurs first.
- Shingle Sale Estimates: All sales will be calculated and completed by the way of satellite imaging. Measurements will be taken by our shingle estimating staff which will count the initial shingle volume and provide the cost estimate. After a shingles order is received, satellite measurements will be taken of your home, the shingle requirements will be estimated and the cost established per discount for that day, and your order will then be placed. At some point between your order and your shingle installation date, a roof assessment and inspection will be completed of your roof by one of our experts. This is to ensure all the measurements taken via satellite are accurate and standard inspection practices were followed. This helps us to ensure our customers achieve 100 % satisfaction with our work. If the measurement on site concludes that more or less shingles are required, your estimate will be adjusted accordingly at the sale price.
- Shingle Sale Material Choices – Volume Shingle Purchasing: To be sure we are able to supply 100 homes with shingles in such a short period, while still being able to cut the cost via mass volume purchasing, GRS will only be offering two specific models for each variation. For the laminate version we are offering a asphalt type while the other is a SBS modified laminate shingle. There will also be two 3 Tab shingle types – one asphalt and one SBS modified 3 tab shingle. The shingle options will be posted to this blog prior to the sale commencing. All shingle installations will follow our premium, high-end installation specifications which can be found at the following link: https://www.grscanadainc.com/Roof_Replacement_Home_Guide.html.
- Shingle Sale Installation Dates: All shingles sold under this cost reduction program must be installed by GRS between the dates of Jan 2, 2012 and Mar 30, 2012. Our primary installation season is from May to December each year, with installing the cost reduced shingles from Jan 2, 2012 to Mar 30, 2012 will keep our installers busy through the slower time of the year. The shingles will have to be installed on warmer days and are required to follow the guidelines of the permissible temperatures of installation by the manufacturer. If we do not get enough nice days prior to Mar 30, 2012, we will continue installing into April of 2012 to complete the orders.
- Shingle Sale Terms of Payment: All shingle roof replacements must be paid in full upon completion of the installation, There are no deposits required. A credit card, letter of intent or a post dated cheque will be requested in order to secure the shingle sale order. NO DEPOSITS will be taken from your credit card, as no deposits are required. All cancellations for orders will be honoured at any point up until the point of installation or the shingles being loaded to the roof of your home. The intent of the sale is to keep our shingle installers busy during the slower time of the year and to give our customers an opportunity for cost savings on shingles. After the roof is installed, payments are due in full.
- Shingle Sale – Keeping Shingle Prices in Perspective: General Roofing Systems Canada have unusually high specifications that are standard for our roof replacements. Our everyday pricing for shingles will typically cost between 3% – 15% more than our typical competitor. This is due to the cost of material required to perform shingle roof replacements to our complete specifications.
We are only mentioning this fact to you in order to provide proper clarity and understanding with our materials and Prices. Your quotation that you receive with GRS during this sale, may also be found with another company.
There is no magic way to reduce the price of a shingle installation. A high quality shingle re roof simply costs more. To learn more about our shingle re roofing specifications, call us or follow the links below for more in-depth information on the different ways to install roof shingles and why our roof replacements tend to be more expensive than average prices;
Until next time,
The Team at GRS
General Roofing Systems Canada (GRS)
24 Hour Emergency Roof Repair: Call +1.877.497.3528 toll-free.
Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Lloydminster, Saskatoon, Regina, Medicine Hat, Lethbridge, Canmore, Banff, Cranbrook, Kelowna, Vancouver, Whistler, Winnipeg, Toronto and points between. British Columbia. Alberta. Saskatchewan. Manitoba. Ontario.